Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Nov 2010 PhotoHunt

Here are my November 2010 PhotoHunt entries:

1. Home Sweet Home - "home is where we hang our hats"


2. Thankful - I am always thankful for this guy. (archived picture, taken Oct 2010)
3. Family - adopt a family program for the holidays.


4. I Ate This - yup...all of it.


5. A Turkey

6. Something handmade - hand made in Venice (Italy), a gift from a friend's first visit to Italy.

7. Something hot

8. Something cold - cold as ice.

9. Something orange

10. Anything goes - when in doubt...always go with a chocolate :)
Go to photohunt challenges website for the other participants' entries.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk December 1, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

These are all wonderful but I really love your something cold shot. The composition is awesome!

Reading Allowed December 2, 2010 at 2:45 AM  

These are all so great! I love your interpretation of home, and I think your handmade shot is my favorite.

Whatever that lemon looking thing is in your "I ate this" shot, I want some!

Sarah December 2, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

Great work! I love them all, but my very favorite is your something orange shot!

Marci December 2, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Wow, I love alll of your shots but yum yum yum, your I ate this shot is awesome and yummy looking!! If I had to pick an absolute favorite, I would say that something orange..the blurred background and bright colors are great.

Blog Archive

GUESTS OF HONOR

About Me

My photo
Loves to visit new places both near and far, take pictures, and create digital scrapbook pages.
cultivate a good life by Becky Higgins

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP