Oct 2010 PhotoHunt
These are my entries for the Oct 2010 Photo Hunt Challenges. All pictures were taken in the month of Oct 2010.
1. In Disguise - we spotted him on our way to Pier 39 in San Francisco.
3. Fall Colors
4. A Jack O'lantern
5. A shot from the ground - one of the paths at the Japenese Tea Garden
6. A landscape
7. A fall tradition
8. Books
9. Dining - this was dinner during our flight back from San Francisco.
10. Child/children
11. Faces in nature - I have always thought that nipa huts looked like people faces...the two windows are the eyes, the door for the nose, and the stairs looks like tongue sticking out, the entire house is the face, and to top it off , the roof is the hair. So, there ya go!
12. Tilt-shift photography - I used the suggested webite to create the tilt-shift effect on this picture. Someday soon I will try to learn how to actually do this effect with the camera.
13. Black & white with selective coloring - I love love love this trick. I actually learned this the first time here at photohuntchallenges.
14. Bokeh
15. Best shot on Oct 23rd
16. Something from the kitchen - it's not delivery...it's DiGiorno. For real, hahaha! It was our first time to try this frozen pizza. Not bad at all.
17. Something vintage
18. Something creepy
19. Something golden
20. Self portrait - trying to be a bit dramatic :P
To see other participants' entries click here.
Thanks for dropping by.
















15 comments:
I love In Disguise and Tilt/Shift. Really great photos, love your interpretations!
My favorites are the creepy and the B&W selective coloring photos. I really like the processing on the creepy.
Here are mine:
http://darleneweberphotos.blogspot.com/2010/11/october-2010-photo-hunt.html
loved landscape, tiltshift, and creepy....nice collection!
I don't usually like tilt-shift, but I think that you did it really well!
I loved your fall colors photograph--so pretty! The tilt shift also turned out really well--very nice job!
Where have you been hiding! All of these are so good. I especially love your tilt shift and shot from the ground. I'd love to see more - I'm now following you.
creative, Creative, CREATIVE!!! I adored your POV. Especially creepy and landscape, but I'm a nature kinda girl. Your tilt shift is perfection, too. Great work!
Oh man! Awesome photos! LOVED every one of them. Don't think I've been to your blog before, but will be coming back!
I love all your SF pics! I love that city and it was fun to be able to really appreciate your images!! great work!
your tilt-shift photo is perfect! I love it!
GREAT work! I love your shot from the ground, great angle and the Japanese Tea Gardens are one of my favorite places to visit. My favorite is hands down your tilt-shift shot though, so cool!
great creepy shot!
There are so many gorgeous shots here! I love your golden, your landscape, your fall colors, your tilt-shift... but my FAVORITE is your shot from the ground. Love the light!
Gorgeous shots! Love your fall colors and something golden!
so many great shots! your tilt shift and bokeh wre my favorites, but those jelly fish were simply amazing. you have a lot of talent I enjoyed all your photo's. thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment